Want to join us?
That’s great! But before asking you for your CV, it would be fair to share ours, don't you think?
Wanna know more?
If you want to dig in a little deeper in our Monkey Jungle before introducing yourself, you can also check out:
- 100% Remote and flexible work. We have been working this way since before the pandemic. We typically have meeting with clients between 14 - 17 hrs (GMT +1). Other than that, we organize our time how we want. Our only requirements are a good internet connection, async communication, common sense, and respect.
- 22 days of vacations + your birthday or your kid’s birthdays + a Monday or Friday off when there are no holidays in a month. (between 2 - 5 extra days depending on where you live).
- Mentorship program since day 1 so you can continue learning, growing, and evolving.The Value of Mentorship at The Agile Monkeys
- Personalized english and communication classes with our in-house teachers.
- All the equipment needed so you can work comfortably from home.
- Coaching sessions, nutrition, yoga, workout sessions, and everything that has to do with your emotional and physical wellbeing. As cliché as it sounds, we really care about people.What’s the difference between Mentoring and Coaching?
- Medical insurance for you, and with a special discount for your direct family.
- Friday talks about interesting topics, an annual retreat with the whole company in Gran Canaria, and much more initiatives that we keep improving and changing based on our team’s needs.
Let us get to know you!
We don’t hire based on tech stack or level of seniority. We hire based on attitude and aptitude, so feel free to apply if you’re interested in joining our team.